Volunteers are an important part of our communities and programs. We invite you to share your time and gifts in the following ways:
- Neighborhood Programs – various opportunities such as leading a fitness class, walking club, or arts and crafts programs for residents and seniors still living at home
- Transportation – provide non-emergency transportation to residents and community members for medical appointments, errands and social engagements
- Friendly visiting – these special relationships offer companionship, conversations, and support.
- Internship – openings in a variety of areas such as physical therapy, marketing, dining and hospitality services, or public policy.
- Gardening – assist in watering and pruning residents’ plants or help residents plant a garden at any one of our communities
- Recreation events and outings – assist residents on community trips, help plan or host a social event, call bingo, or lead an exercise class
- Photography – help capture the many inspiring programs and events hosted in our communities by taking pictures, or help residents stay connected with family and friends through Facebook and email
- Tip Top Shoppe – work in our gift shop and help residents, staff and families select items to purchase
- Assist the Chaplain – usher residents to worship services; pastoral-care assistants work closely with the Chaplain to minister to residents in all of our communities
- Altar Guild – prepare the altar for Holy Eucharist and worship