110 Dalaker Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Conveniently located off of Buffalo Road in Gates, this campus provides three levels of care for seniors: patio homes, assisted living apartments, and memory care studios. The assisted living community provides residents assistance with daily activities, medication management, and a full social calendar.
The Westside Neighborhood Program offers a variety of health and wellness classes for seniors in and around Seabury Woods. Check out the schedule and consider taking a class.
For more information, contact Giovanna Lerminiaux at 585.546.8400 x5220 or glerminiaux@EpiscopalSeniorLife.org.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Scheduled Transportation
- Daily Activities and Entertainment
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Medication Management
- LPN Coverage 7 Days a Week
- 24-Hour Home Health Care Staff
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Personal Laundry Service
- Case Management
- Overnight Safety Checks (Optional)
- Physician Services
- Companion Services
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Units
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Large Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
- All Basic Utilities and Standard Cable Inclded
- Emergency Response System
- Private Dining Room
- Faith and Activity Center
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Beauty Parlor/Barber Shop
Hear from family member Lynn Kaufman about her experience at Seabury Woods.